I feel deeply supported and appreciated, thank you!
It requires that I share Share 7 Lovely Facts about myself (Hmm how does a fiercely, private introvert manage that… Oh, I see …)
Well I guess that brings the list down to 6.
Ok, so the keys to my secret identity. Oh God the pressure!
- I think a tree must live somewhere inside my chest because I can feel other trees when I am near them.
- I am at my fourth heart. Unlike cats’ and their nine lives, we don’t have a whole lot of hearts to break. There comes a time when a heart breaks and you simply walk out of the ruins and never return.
- I have an addictive personality. If I like something I want it all the time. Music, I’ll listen to the same album till I’ve done it to death then listen again, mushrooms on toast – I want to eat that all day at the moment, and then yes there’s … him, but that’s secret.
- I am a moody hugger. Sometimes I will and sometimes I can’t. And I mean can’t. But I can always hug him.
- Kangaroos graze on my lawn, goanna’s try and eat my chickens and I have a python living in the roof. An average day in Australia.
- I believe some of the most powerful moments are embeded in the ordinary. I complement myself and others when I say we are, all of us, remarkably and wondrously ordinary.
So task two of the Award is: Link to 15 blogs (or as many as possible) that I enjoy reading. Nominate the authors of those 15 blogs to participate and do the same, linking back to the original Lovely blog. (That would be this page.)
You absolutely need to check Nicolette and Catherine out they are my super favorites.
I have many others I see every week that really bring me so much pleasure and I have selected a few below.