#MySexySaturday 6th September &  #SexySnippets 7th  September 2014

Every weekend, a group of us sign up at My Sexy Saturday and some of us at The Nuthouse Scribblers blog and post a sexy snippet: 7 sentences from a work in progress. Here’s mine for the week again from  Lily and the Mechanic.

It’s a historical novella set in 1898.

“Do you know what a sheath feels like Lily?”

“No, don’t stop!” her fingers dug hard into his back.

His face leaned closer, “it feels like this” then he kissed her through the veil.

Her lips met his on the other side of the lace. The breath out of his mouth was hot, the  touches of his tongue in the open weave drove her wild. She panted, pushed at the fabric with her tongue as he sucked and nipped her through the cloth. Her hand tugged him closer but it made no difference, the half touches were excruciating, exciting and all she wanted was to rip away the barrier.

© Elsa Holland

Link to NuthouseScribblers: http://thenuthousescribblers.blogspot.com.au/p/sexy-snippets.html

Link to My Sexy Saturday: www.mysexysaturday.blogspot.com

25 thoughts on “#MySexySaturday & #SexySnippet

1. Daisy Banks says:

A very sensual set of sentences. I enjoyed this.

2. Beautiful – very sexy in its subtlety! 🙂

3. The presence of the veil really heightens the anticipation and sensuality. Great writing!

4. Author Jessica E. Subject says:

Oh, I understand why she wanted more. Great snippet!

5. Very sexy! I want that veil gone! 😉

6. Sarah W says:

Whew! It’s amazing how a piece of flimsy fabric can have such an intensely erotic effect—beautiful! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

7. I felt a little bit sorry for them both. Hope they get to remove the veil soon? great snippet. xx

You are obviously a sensualist, Jessica, to want them to get what they want so soon 🙂

8. FCEtier says:

Agree with Sarah.
    In a similar vein, I’ve always said that scantily clad is preferable to blatant nudity.
    Kudos!

9. dorisoconnor says:

Oh, I want more too. Fabulous snippet, Elsa 🙂

Thx Doris. I always appreciate your comments!! Not nearly as hot as your snippets (she says as she waves a hand near her face to cool down)

10. Lovely, sensual without being overdone.

11. Gorgeous snippet, Elsa

12. I’d like some more as well, please. Great snippet

13. Now, I wonder why there is a veil between them.

They are strangers 🙂